CFBISD is a dynamic, strong school district; one of the biggest in Texas. The district is a vibrant part of our community, one of our area’s largest employers, and the leader in education in Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Northeast Irving, and the North Dallas Metrocrest area.
CFB serves 25,500 students every school day with our staff of 3,300 employees working in 38 schools and education centers:
- 5 high schools,
- 6 middle schools,
- 24 elementary schools, and
- 3 education centers.
It takes strong, experienced board leadership to support the many facets of CFBISD.
Randy Schackmann is a proven knowledgeable, collaborative, and veteran board member. His leadership skills serve all aspects of CFB — our students, families, staff and our community at large.
Randy is a leader we can count on and trust to keep propelling our district’s success by:
- establishing district goals and tracking data to evaluate progress,
- creating and reviewing policy,
- approving and monitoring the budget,
- insuring fiscal responsibility and transparency, or
- building strong community advocacy.
In May 7th, Re-Elect Randy Schackmann to our CFB ISD School Board.
EXPERIENCE MATTERS. CHARACTER COUNTS.